Calicut University MBA Admission 2019 Registration, Calicut University MBA Admission 2019-20 Application, cuonline MBA Notification 2019, University of Calicut MBA Entrance Exam, cuonline Registration, How to apply for CU MBA
Calicut university issued the MBA Admission 2019-20 notification for admission to 2 year (4 semester) MBA programme, MBA (Health Care) and MBA (International Finance) for 2019-20 at the department of commerce and management studies and at the Self Financing centers under the Department. Applications are also invited for admission to the merit seats of managementinstitutes/colleges affiliated to the University and for the Part-time MBA (Evening programme - Self Financing - 4 semesters). More details about Calicut University MBA Admission 2019 are given below.
Calicut University MBA Admission 2019 Application Details
Calicut University MBA Admission 2019-20 Eligibility
Any degree of the University of Calicut or that of any other University or Institute or Institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE. Programmes of other Universities or Institutions shall be in 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+4) under regular stream. In all the cases, the student should have passed the Bachelor Degree examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate, including the marks of the languages, if any. OBC and SC/ST students are allowed relaxation in marks as per rules. Applicant must obtain the minimum score required either in the CMAT conducted by AICTE, KMAT conducted by ASC, Thiruvananthapuram or CAT conducted by IIMs.
Two year work experience is required for MBA evening programme in addition to the other requirements.
Applicants awaiting their degree results may also apply. However, Original qualifying degree mark list should be submitted before 30th September 2019.
CU MBA Selection
Selection will be based on the score obtained for the year 2019 either in the CMAT conducted by AICTE, KMAT conducted by ASC, Thiruvananthapuram, or CAT conducted by IIMs and the score obtained in the GD and Personal Interview conducted by the University of Calicut. The minimum score required for the above tests for calling for Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 15% for general candidates, 10% for OBC and SEBC and 7.5% for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply for Calicut University MBA Admission 2019
1. Remit application fee of Rs. 525/- (SC/ST Rs.177/-) to the Calicut University Fund by State Bank online/Friends/Akshaya E Challan/Payment Gate way. Apply online through the website www.cuonline.ac.in (see the link "Entrance Courses" for submitting online application. Select the purpose "Application fee for MBA Admission 2019" while processing the Chalan).
2. The applicants shall send the print out of the application along with the original challan receipt and a self addressed, Rs. 5/- stamped envelope (26cmx15cm) directly to Professor and Head,Department of Commerce and Management Studies, University of Calicut, Malappuram 673635. Do not attach any testimonials or copies of testimonials with the application. (A copy of the community certificate should be attached by SC/ST applicants.)
3. Last date for receipt of the print out of the application is 5.00 PM on 20.03.2019 (Wednesday).
4. The canidate must mention the online registration ID Number in allfuture communications.Please note that online ID/CAP ID is mandatory for downloading Hall Tickets.
Calicut University MBA Admission 2019
5. The applicants shall update themselves with the University website www.cuonline.ac.in or www.uoc.ac.in and the University press releases for the latest information relating the Counselling,Personal Interview, admission, etc.6. For details of the courses /colleges please log on to www.cuonline ac.in.
For more dtails download Calicut University MBA admission 2019-20 Notification and Prospectus