MG University Degree First Allotment 2017 – www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG University Degree First Allotment 2017, MG University UG CAP First Allotment Result, MG UG CAP (Degree) First Allotment Result, www.cap.mgu.ac.in allotment result 2017, mg ugcap allotment result, mg degree 1st allotment 2017, mg university admission 2017, mg degree first allotment result 2017
MG University Degree First Allotment 2017 Result published on 12-06-2017, The candidates can check MGU UGCAP (Degree) First Allotment Result 2017 from the official web site of MG University www.cap.mgu.ac.in. The applicants must use their application number and password to check ugcap first allotment result.
The candidates who got the first allotment in the ug degree first allotment result should report to the college where they got allotment along with the Allotment Memo and other supporting documents to secure their admission. The last date to report to the college for admission is 14-06-2017 at 4.00 PM
MGU UGCAP 2017 First (1st) Allotment Result | MG University Degree First Allotment 2017
MG University Degree (UG) First Allotment Result is published on official web site of mg university www.cap.mgu.ac.in. The candidates can check the 1st allotment 2017 result from the web site.
Applicants who got first allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded from the web site after login with the Application Number.
The allotted candidates should report to the allotted college on or before the last date 14-06-2017 at 4.00 PM along with the allotment memo and other documents. If the candidate failed to report to the college in time will lost their allotment and such candidates will not consider for future ugcap 2017 allotments.
Fee Payment for Admission Allotment
General Category – Rs 853/-,
SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date specified, will lose their current allotment as well as the eligibility for participating in the further allotments.
How to check first allotment result:
1. Visit the web site link www.cap.mgu.ac.in
2. Click on “Check Allotment” Link
3. Login with the application number and password
4. The allotment result will be available from the home page after login.
If the candidate got an allotment must have to download/print out the Allotment Memo and the Fee Remittance Challan. Allotment memo should produce at the time of reporting to the college for admission. Remittance Challan can be used to remit the payment on SBT branches. The receipt of the payment should produce at the time of reporting.
Documents to be produced at the time of MGU Degree Admission 2017
1. Allotment memo downloaded from the University CAP Portal.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who
have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
8. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
9. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
10. Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate (as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
11. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
Important Instructions for the allotted candidates
The students who get admission on their first option should remit the fee applicable to the course in the institution at the time of admission. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission by cancelling the higher options also shall remit the fee in the institution. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee in the institution at the time of admission. However, in the fourth allotment they should they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified can cancel their remaining higher options, if any, before 16/06/2017. Candidates can rearrange/delete options from 15/06/2017 to 16/06/2017.
A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
MGU UGCAP Allotment 2017 Dates
Degree first (1st) allotment : 13/06/2017
Last date to report to the College for admission : 14/06/2017 at 4.00 PM
Options Re arrangements : 15/06/2017 to 16/06/2017 at 5.00 PM
MG second (2nd) allotment: 19/06/2017
For more details visit: http://cap.mgu.ac.in
MG Trial Allotment 2017
MG Degree Admission Registration Details
mg university ugcap allotment result
mg university degree ugcap first allotment result 2017
mg university first allotment result
MG University Degree First Allotment 2017
MG UG CAP First Allotment Result 2017
MGU UGCAP First (1st) Allotment 2017
MG University Admission 2017