Indian Army Recruitment Online Application
Indian Army Recruitment 2015, Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Online Application, Army Recruitment Online Registration, Indian Army Recruitment Rally, Recruitment Rally 2015, Army Recruitment Rally Schedule 2015
Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army open recruitment rallies
How to Apply
Indian Army recruitment for Soldiers General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Sol Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman is done through open recruitment rallies.
The recruitment of Surveyor Auto Cartographer, Religious Teacher, JCO Catering and Havildar Education are carried out by calling for applications. The Indian citizens who are interested to join in these categories must contact to the nearest Army Recruiting Office (ARO) / HQ Recruiting Zone for all details.
The Candidates who are interested to report to rally site and bring following documents in original along with two attested photocopies of each:
1. Xth Class Certificate indicating date of birth.
2. Xth / XIIth Class marks sheet.
3. Character Certificate signed by village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
4. Domicile/Nativity Certificate issued by authorized Govt official
5. Caste Certificate issued by authorized Government official.
6. Relationship Certificate in case of Son Of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen / War Widow issued by SRO / CRO of Record Office with Serial No., Name and Application of the officer signing the certificate duly affixed with round stamp.
7. Relevant Certificate in respect of Outstanding Sportsman.
8. National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate (A/B/C Certificate if held) signed by the Battalion Commander / Group Commander.
For more details visit Official web site
Tags: Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2015, Recruitment Rally Online Registration, Army Recruitment Rally Online Application, Indian Army Recruitment Open Rally